Print Page   |   Your Cart   |   Sign In
Site Search
Changing Registered Representative or Staff Members
Share |

CMA organizational members appoint a Registered Representative who acts as the main contact for the organization. CMA member organizations may also add Staff Members who receive full member benefits for a small fee.

Member organizations experience personnel changes periodically. If an employee has left your organization and was a CMA Member, please follow this procedure:

  1. Email

  2. If the person who left was a Registered Representative, provide the name, email address and phone number of the replacement. Every CMA member organization is required to have a Registered Representative.

  3. If the person who left was a Staff Member, you may transfer that staff membership to another person in your organization. Please provide the name, email address and phone number, and job title of the replacement.

  4. The CMA will make the membership changes as requested, contact the new member directly with login information, and send the new member information about CMA member benefits. Usually, membership changes are implemented the same day they are requested.

Please do not overwrite an existing member profile. It is important to maintain a history of current and past members for our records. When we replace a Registered Representative or a Staff Member, the association creates a fresh profile for the new member.

If you need any assistance, please email us at with your question and include a phone number. Due to COVID protocol, we are not in the office daily and it may be more practical for us to schedule a phone call.


more Latest News
There are currently no news items posted.
more Calendar

The upcoming calendar is currently empty.

Click here to view past events and photos »

Online Surveys
Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal