Site Search
CPA Forum
Moderator(s): Carol O. Arnold
|<
<
1 | 2 | 3 |
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Digital Journalism Trends 0 E. Freed-Brown The Reuters Institute put out a new report on trends in digital journalism, summarized here. What are you doing to prepare for trends like these in 2016? Do you have advice for anyone who wants to better utilize digital media/sharing?  
by E. Freed-Brown
Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Drone Journalism 2 E. Freed-Brown I am willing to bet that the Ballpark Hilton has a policy against flying drones inside the hotel.
by E. Freed-Brown
Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Virtual reality in journalism 0 E. Freed-Brown Poynter put out an article last week about using virtual reality in journalism. What do you think of that development?
by E. Freed-Brown
Tuesday, January 12, 2016
Eucharist with Baptism of infants 0 E. Freed-Brown Yesterday, Pope Francis baptized 26 babies in celebration of the feast day of Jesus' baptism in the River Jordan. The Vatican Television Center posted the Mass on the Vatican's YouTube channel. No forum questions today. Just wanted to post the video so people could see it.
by E. Freed-Brown
Monday, January 11, 2016
Who are you nominating for St. Francis de Sales or Bishop John England? 0 E. Freed-Brown The St. Francis de Sales Award and Bishop John England Award are open for nominations. Who will you nominate?
by E. Freed-Brown
Friday, January 8, 2016
BBC accuses the Church of using child labor 0 E. Freed-Brown The BBC posted this article earlier this week: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35220869 How do you respond when you see articles like this?
by E. Freed-Brown
Thursday, January 7, 2016
Does media coverage create unsafe spaces? 2 E. Freed-Brown Thanks, John. Anyone else?
by E. Freed-Brown
National Immigration Week 2 E. Freed-Brown Thanks, Matt! Here's the URL for the individual post: http://daybydaywithmaria.blogspot.com/2016/01/i-am-refugee.html
by E. Freed-Brown
Happy New Year, CPA! 1 E. Freed-Brown Happy New Year to all my colleagues in the Catholic Press. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that 2016 brings you many blessings. This year we have the unique opportunity to share with our readers the events, activities and actions that will mark the Year of Mercy. Matt
by M. Schiller
Wednesday, January 6, 2016
more Latest News
There are currently no news items posted.
more Calendar

7/19/2018
Webinar: Communications Priorities of the U.S. Bishops

7/23/2018
Webinar: THEOCOM Session - The World of Big Data: The Possibilities and Challenges in New Learning

9/12/2018
Webinar: Managing Communications during Bishop Transitions

Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal