|CPA Trip to Israel|
Exciting Expense Paid Trip for CPA Members to Israel
February 1, 2012 – Feb 9, 2012
December 1, 2011
If you’d like to visit Israel and write about your experience, now is the time to act. This fantastic opportunity, offered by the official Israeli Ministry of Tourism, provides an expense paid trip with special privileges for just 15 CPA members. The package includes:
·Airfare from your home to the New York connecting airport and back
read the eligibility criteria and then follow the links to download the
itinerary and profile sheet. Completed profile forms, time at publication,
circulation figures and passport scan should be mailed or PDF emailed no later
than Dec 1, 2011.
· Circulation/ monthly unique visitors/listeners must exceed 30,000.
· Have not participated in an IMOT press trip for at least 5 years.
· Willing to communicate their experience in Israel to their audience.
· Willing to send a color scan of the inside of their passport.
· Willing to complete the journalist profile form by December 1, 2011
I look forward to receiving your forms and traveling with the first 15 eligible members to apply and be accepted.