Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Your Cart   |   Sign In   |   Apply
Site Search
News & Press: Member News

Updating CPA Memberships

Monday, August 8, 2016   (0 Comments)
Posted by: Elise Freed-Brown
Share |

Since we started talking about the 2017 CPA Directory, a lot of members have checked their profiles for accuracy. Some of you have also noticed that Staff Members and Registered Representatives listed in your publication are no longer employed at your publication.

Here is what you need to know when update a Staff Member or Registered Rep's profile:

  1. Don't overwrite an existing profile. Contact the CPA office. Please do not try to replace a member by changing out the name and contact information of an existing profile. We want to keep records of both our current and former members. Instead, call 312-380-6789 with any membership updates or email Elise Freed-Brown or Carol Arnold.
  2. If the Registered Rep needs to be replaces, have the contact information for the replacement ready. All publication members are required to have a Registered Representative, who serves as the main point of contact for CPA. We need an accurate name, email address and phone number of file for all Registered Reps.
  3. Staff Members don't need to be replaced right away. You can replace one Staff Member with another without changing the cost of your annual dues. If a Staff Member has left your organization and you do not have a replacement, we will keep a record of the vacant Staff Membership until you give us the name, email, and phone number of the replacement member. If you do not have a replacement by November, we will drop the cost of the Staff Membership from your 2017 dues invoice.

If you have any questions about updating memberships, call 312-380-6789.

more Calendar

Office Closed

Office Closed

Office Closed

11/23/2017 » 11/24/2017
Office Closed

12/22/2017 » 1/1/2018
Office Closed

Online Surveys
Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal